Entrepreneur (not) in Residence [FinTech] - Apply Here
Started in 2015, we are a Digital First Venture Builder based in New Delhi, India. We help non-tech background founders with their startup journey getting them from 0 to 10. Starting from a simple idea to a full blown successful scalable startup, we take founders through our tested and frugal model to ensure capital efficiency yet that are effective in pushing traction.
We are a Venture Builder, Angel Investor Network and Venture Capital - an end to end Startup Ecosystem. Having built 27+ startups in the last 3 years, we are looking for our next cohort of founders for the year 2023. Checkout our founders here: https://favcyportfolio.com/
Specifically for the Entrepreneur (not) in Residence model, we identify and validate opportunities as a venture builder and scout for suitable EiRs who can lead these opportunities as founders.
About the Role
This is not a typical EiR role. If you want to build a business in the truest sense of the word, please read on.
Location - Remote
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be the founder of a digital first venture solving an interesting and large-impact problem. Take the venture from 0 to 1 to 10 to 100.
- Gain a deep understanding of the market, ideal customer profile, problem statement, problem - solution fit, competitive landscape and the business model.
- Work with the partnership of India’s largest Venture Builder and borrow from our expertise to scale an idea to a venture with speed and precision.
- Independently manage the venture with the institutional backing of Favcy VB across all verticals of product, growth, brand, investor relations.
- The role requires heavy operator skills as you will be responsible for leading multiple teams and working closely with Favcy VB.
- An equity partnership - as a true founder.
A great fit would have:
- A good understanding of Secondary Securities Market in India, or previous experience of having worked in Mergers & Acquisitions or Corporate Finance. Number of years of experience is not as important as your understanding of the industry.
- Prior experience working in a Venture Capital firm could be beneficial.
- A keen interest in the startup ecosystem in India.
- You have a builder, innovator, and creator mindset. You have a bias towards action. You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial.
Interested candidates can apply through this link: https://favcy.typeform.com/EiRwithFavcyVB