Human Resource Intern - Apply Here
Favcy is a venture-building platform that provides ready-to-assemble digital applications and a standardized assembly line to startups at an idea stage. At Favcy, we believe in 'tech democracy' making digital dollars through a unified shared tech platform. We combine tech expertise and business intelligence to digitize your business. Our mission is to bring our one-of-its-kind tech-shared platform to empower the non-tech entrepreneurs in the country.
About the Role
We are looking for a candidate with exceptional organisation skills to support internal processes for building people management
processes inside Favcy. The candidate needs to be process driven and have a strong focus on standardisation. Strong attention to
details and excellent communication skills are both essential.
Location - Hybrid (Delhi/Remote)
1. Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
2. Gather payroll data like leaves and bank accounts
3. Assist at stages of the recruitment processes
4. Screen resumes and application forms
5. Reach out, coordinate and set up the first level of interactions with candidates.
6. Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
7. Assist in executing initiatives from time to time
8. Assist in organising employee engagement activities, company events and career days
1. Candidates with a master's degree in HRM will be given preference.
2. Candidates with an experience of using an HRMS Software will be given preference.
3. Administrative writing skills and previous success in office management.
4. Ability to prioritise workload.
5. Professional demeanour and reporting skills.
6. Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability with commitment to quality.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
8. Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
9. Comfortable handling confidential information.
10. Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
12. Problem-solving aptitude
13. Ability to work well with a team
What is in it for you
1. Experience of working in a fast-paced early-stage startup
2. Stipend of INR 10,000
Apply through this link -