Human Resources Associate - Apply Here
Favcy is a venture-building platform that provides ready-to-assemble digital applications and a standardized assembly line to startups at an idea stage. At Favcy, we believe in 'tech democracy' making digital dollars through a unified shared tech platform. We combine tech expertise and business intelligence to digitize your business. Our mission is to bring our one-of-its-kind tech-shared platform to empower the non-tech entrepreneurs in the country.
About the Role
We are looking for a candidate with exceptional organization skills to support internal processes for building people management processes inside Favcy. The candidate needs to be process driven and have a strong focus on standardization. Strong attention to details and excellent communication skills are both essential.
Location - On-site (South Delhi)
Experience Required: 1-2 years
Salary Range - 20,000 INR - 25,000 INR (per month)
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves and bank accounts
- Assist at stages of the recruitment processes
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Reach out, coordinate and set up the first level of interactions with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Assist in executing initiatives from time to time
- Assist in organizing employee engagement activities, company events and career days
- Candidates with a master's degree in HRM will be given preference.
- Candidates with an experience of using an HRMS Software will be given preference.
- Administrative writing skills and previous success in office management.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Professional demeanour and reporting skills.
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability with commitment to quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team