UI/UX Designer - Apply Here
Favcy is a Venture Building Platform that provides ready-to-assemble Digital applications and a standardized assembly line to startups at an Idea stage. At Favcy, we believe in ‘Tech Democracy' - making Digital Dollars through a unified Shared Tech Platform. We combine tech expertise and business intelligence to digitize your business. Our mission is to bring our one of its kind, tech-share platform to empower the non-tech entrepreneurs in the country.
About The Role
A UI/UX Designer at Favcy works to create world-class experiences for our portfolio ventures. You’ll work across product, design, and growth teams to put your talent to work.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to build wireframes and turn them into easy-to-use products for our portfolio ventures.
UI/UX Designer's responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with the required design software and wireframe tools. We'd like to meet you if you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address the ventures’ needs and help them grow.
Job Location: New Delhi/Remote
Salary range: INR 25 - 35K per month
Job experience: 2 - 3 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in user research and interaction studies.
- Translate user stories and business requirements into effective designs.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Designing effective User Interfaces and graphic UI elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user and founder feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Work with Graphics and Visual Designers to evolve our brand UI guidelines.
- Assist and coordinate with Web Developers to ensure design consistency.
- Help reaffirm the human-centered and collaborative culture of the company.
Requirements & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar roles.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date working knowledge of UI design and prototyping softwares like Figma and Adobe XD
- Up-to-date working knowledge of graphic design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.