Video Editing Intern - Apply Here
Favcy is a Venture Building Platform that provides ready to assemble Digital applications and a standardized assembly line to startups at an idea stage. At Favcy, we believe in ‘Tech Democracy' -- making Digital Dollars through a unified Shared Tech Platform. We combine tech expertise and business intelligence to digitize your business. Our mission is to bring our one of its kind, a tech-share platform to empower the non-tech entrepreneurs in the country.
About the Role
We are looking for a video editing intern that can work quickly and efficiently while learning new editing techniques. The ideal candidate should be able to modify and edit video pieces in ways that the audience cannot see.
Location: Hybrid (Remote + Delhi)
Duration: 3-6 months
Stipend Range: 10-15K per month
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief and grasp the team's needs and specifications, and complete projects within the deadline.
- Review scripts and raw materials to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution to continuity.
- Consult with project leads from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies according to industry's best practices and maximize efficiency.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the team throughout the planning, research and execution process.
- Receive feedback from the project leads and implement necessary changes.
- Should be well versed with video editing softwares (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Wondershare Filmora, etc.)
- Should have a decent portfolio demonstrating different video editing skills.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, transitions, and other video editing fundamentals.
- Ability to communicate well with others, maintain a professional demeanor and drive to create high-quality work.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.